Child Abuse Awareness

I've created this blog in order to bring to the forefront the sad reality of child abuse throughout the world in the 21st century. Currently I'm collecting every piece of information I can find regarding this subject, and put it here with reference to the origin. Please comment and spread it to people that may find this interesting.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Babysitter Charged With Child Abuse

Ripely, MS-- These are two working parents who say they couldn't make it without a babysitter. They found a woman with an infant of her own and it seemed like a perfect fit. Now their child is clinging to life. Home video of five month old Aliana Tipler before the accident shows how adorable and lively she was. Pictures taken inside the hospital show a different Aliana...hooked up to tubes and ventilators, barely able to move. "Right now it's day to day we don't know if she is going to be here or not. She struggles for every breath that she takes," says Rolley Tipler, Aliana's father. Rolley met News Channel 3 outside LeBonheur Children's Hospital while doctors worked on Aliana. "One minute I am mad about the situation, the next minute I want to take the pain away. There is nothing I can do but wait," says Rolley.

Read More

1 Comments:

Blogger Tery Lynne said...

I love your blog and found it at my friend's blog "Child Abuse and Recovery." I will be linking you to my blog as I write for Domestic Violence - http://www.teardropsonroses.blogspot.com Please stop by and lets support each other! Great Job and wonderful research.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home